Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Quitting

Someone said "It's like some kind of cosmic chair has been pulled out from under me"
That is what it feels like.
Imagine a room where there used to be a table and you set every thing on that table, without even thinking about it. Now the table is gone. You keep trying to set something there, like waiting for the bus or sitting watching television, but the table is gone so you just have to hold them
Then you try to sit on the cosmic chair, but it's been pulled out.

Blah. I still feel like I'm just kind of hanging there.

1 comment:

  1. So, I smell my hands. I smell my hair, sniff my sleeve.

    It's nice not to smell like smoke for the first time in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!