on television tonight.
"What does it cost to live comfortably in San Francisco?"
In my tiny little room with all my books and my toys and my purses and my clothes. My boyfriend came over tonight and kept me company for an hour or so. I had just finished dinner and I was playing with my astro-jacks. I still hit myself in the head with them all the time.
Then I heard on the TV...
"What does it cost to live comfortably in San Francisco? Find out tonight at 11"
I jerked my head up in surprise and caught my image in the mirror in time to see the astro-jacks hit me in the head and I laughed out loud!
"DEFINE COMFORTABLE" I shouted, while disengaging my hair from the toy. I fell on the bed, giggling and untangling because I can't remember a time in my life when I was more comfortable.
Ah, the blurb was just on again. They have changed "comfortable" to "modest"
This should be good for a larf, eh?
DEFINE MODEST!!
If it's more than 26K, I think I might skew their statistics.
A Plant Based, Vegan Food Blog. Recipes, Truth, Sarcasm and Anti-establishment, DIY, Off the Grid Health & Beauty Tips, Hints, Reviews & Giveaways
Pages
▼
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
1 comment:
Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.
If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.
If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.
Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.
Cheers!
Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!
if i lived there too, i along with you would skew their statistics!!! hahaha!!! i can live comfortable or modest there with just as much as you have or maybe less.
ReplyDelete