As you may or may not have noticed, blogging has lost it's charm for me.
I still write. I type all day long.
I answer questions from custys and compose descriptions. I am personally filling Google Docs as full as I can.
I text with friends all day long. I wish i could save those but the phone gets full and I have to delete them. Some witty stuff has been flung at the universe. Mine and theirs.
Where do your text messages go when you delete them? They must be some where.
Today a man with one eye told me corny jokes until i begged him to stop.
What do you get when you walk into a room full of 32 tweakers?
A mouthful of teeth. Maybe.
It's funnier when told at a barbeque that is populated with elderly people who used to do speed. Har Har.
At least I got to spend Beltane out in the woods. Some woman kept praying to Jesus and at one point she said to me, "I didn't know you were a Jew".
I didn't either.
Happy Beltane.
Beltane is the last of the three spring fertility festivals, the others being Imbolc and Ostara. Beltane is the second principal Celtic festival (the other being Samhain). Celebrated approximately halfway between Vernal (spring) equinox and the midsummer (Summer Solstice). Beltane traditionally marked the arrival of summer in ancient times.
A Plant Based, Vegan Food Blog. Recipes, Truth, Sarcasm and Anti-establishment, DIY, Off the Grid Health & Beauty Tips, Hints, Reviews & Giveaways
Pages
▼
Thursday, May 1, 2008
1 comment:
Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.
If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.
If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.
Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.
Cheers!
Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!
Oh, that'sa good one! I gotta tell hubby, he was a speed-o back inna day, too.
ReplyDelete