Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

I have a new toy

A laptop

It's not exactly like this one but close.

I took the good advice of my Old Buddy Art (tip of the hat to Brin) and went to Comp U S A and bought it on major sale (25% off) since they are closing.

It took up most of my tax refund. Money well spent.

I just spent a lovely 5 days with my boyfriend.

This keyboard is weird.

I think there are some shortcuts on it I don't know about.

Anywhos. I'm back online now. email me or something.

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! laptop!!! man, i was soooo tempted!!! but, i do have bills to pay!!! hay hay!!! im home again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Congrats on the laptop! It must be laptop month, 'cause I just got one also. A MacBook so's I kin do all muh artwork onnit. WOOOo! Happy day to you. Welcome back to cyberworld.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!