All gone.
Horrible dusty thing. Full of my toenails, I'm sure.
Erik was here today. I'm glad he got to see the better of the room. I'm making it better.
Friends of mine came over on last Friday..
It got loud, It ran late.
The Monday following I got a letter that said, basically, "Get your shit straight or get out, bee-otch"
He used less flowery language, to say the least.
I tossed the letter in a fit of tossing
but he said
"The tenants here hold their sleep sacred, some rising at 5am. You had loud people here until almost 1am!"
I rise at 5am.
I hold my sleep sacred.
And they were out by 1am. On a Friday. Not so bad
Today I called him and said sorry about last weekend, my friends were in out of town and things got nuts, you know those crazzee kids!!! Wont happen again.
He said It's ok, just be more careful, he likes me and he's not thinking about evicting me just respect, so I said, ya, ya, so if I want to have my BF and his son stay on the weekends. He said that would be fine as long as the kid waant running the halls screaming.
No problem, the kid is usually passed out by the time we get here anyway, but I didn't say that
So I said what about during the week? Is there a time when I can't have visitors after?
He said, just let me know the day of or before. no problem.
No problem
I went to Clarion alley last night.
I am working really hard and really smart. I am learning so much every day. I think my work parameters are being defined.
By the time I leave here I will either be a genius or an idiot
The way my shit gets packed got changed today.
All of a sudden I am sorry I don't have a stats tracker anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.
If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.
If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.
Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.
Cheers!
Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!