I listed 33 items today.
Listed, packed and stored in the warehouse
Well, not really packed, just pretend packed.
They will get ferrealz packed tomorrow by an intern.
It was all jewelry. Tomorrow I am going to list a bunch of purses.
But it's not really called listing. It's called product ad creation.
I created product ads for 33 items today. And re-wrote about six of my coworkers product ads.
There is a whole lexicon of terms that I need to learn. I feel bad that I haven't learned them all already.
It's been about a year since all the changes came about.
But I have been learning new stuff everyday.
I list jewelry, a lot of gemstone jewelry. I have had to learn all sorts of jewelry terms and names of quite a few gemstones.
I like to put a little blurb about the gemstones, the healing and metaphysical powers of them. I think it's interesting that they all do what they look like.
Turquoise is associated with the sky, Amber makes your troubles feel light, silver helps you with speech and diction (you silver-tongued devil!)
(FYI, googling the word amber gets you a lot of porn (semi safe for work))
I have also had to learn about some jewelry designers maker's marks, and what different hallmarks from different countries and different metals look like.
Today I read a fascinating article, about the origins of the heart a symbol for love.
A Plant Based, Vegan Food Blog. Recipes, Truth, Sarcasm and Anti-establishment, DIY, Off the Grid Health & Beauty Tips, Hints, Reviews & Giveaways
Pages
▼
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
1 comment:
Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.
If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.
If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.
Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.
Cheers!
Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!
Cool! Now don't YOU feel accomplished? I've been sorta listing stuff at work, too. I've been put in charge of maintaining our website. Takin' pictures o' shit and tweeking in photoshop, then posting them. Woot.
ReplyDelete