I walked to work today for the first time since April 29.
It was great. I actually broke a sweat. I taped it up later and it looks good as new.
Nevermind.
My bank card expired this month so i was waiting for the new one and it never came.
I had that one canceled and a new one is on the way, hopefully by Friday. bleck.
No charges were made on the card and it was definitely canceled, so don't try to identity thief me, you muscker funklers.
A Plant Based, Vegan Food Blog. Recipes, Truth, Sarcasm and Anti-establishment, DIY, Off the Grid Health & Beauty Tips, Hints, Reviews & Giveaways
Pages
▼
Monday, June 4, 2007
1 comment:
Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.
If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.
If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.
Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.
Cheers!
Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!
THERE you are!!! Eeesh, you've been hopping around again, I see. Good that you're back here and allowing comments.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by the old blogstead, I've missed you. Well, looks like I've got some catching up to do here. Have a glorious day. Oh, and I hope the foot is all bettah now. Congrats on the walk!