Pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Two stupid fucks fuck up. fuck.

The shoes I bought for $14.42. A couple of entries back, the blue ones.
The seller is no longer a registered user on eeeee bbbbb aaay yyyy.
I filed a item not received form with ebay and thankfully, although I did not pay with PudPull I did pay with another e-commerce type paying system and I may get my $15 bucks back some day.
All I want is those shoes.
I am on a buying ban indefinitely.
Probably until I buy something else.

Letting anonymous people comment on my blog sucks and that's why I don't do it.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
You can respond to my email address, which I know you have, or you can get a blogger account and not be anon anymore.
Again, I'm sorry for the bother.
I will send the email out so just respond to that.

4 comments:

  1. aw, JJ im sorry about ebay crapola, i wish i can do something to help!!! ((((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Art, you are the best!
    She might just have already sent them out or still do it. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they were sent and you get them in the next day or two. Otherwise, I hope you get your money back even faster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a completely unrelated subject, your "recipe" for soy eggnog is actually a review. I felt violated (and not in a great way for once). Can you post a real recipe someday so I can finally think better of you? Oh - hope you get your shoe money back. Unless you don't post a recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!