Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The old sneakers

I tried to post these through picasa but it didn't seem to work, so I will do it the "HARD" way!
My old shoes. Just imagine how they must smell!








Now you can help by clicking your heels three times, closing your eyes, clapping your hands and wishing as hard as you can that the mailman will bring my new shoes.
It's not funny anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!