
I bought these lovely double flare plugs for my ears.
I took the huge ones out a few months ago and i was getting tired of my lobes flapping in the breeze.
I was walking home yesterday after the bus incident and I was feeling restless, like I wanted to do something and couldn't think what.
Not just go home and do the home stuff, but do something for myself. Not go to a bar or restaurant to drink or eat, too fleeting. Not to buy shoes, there is nowhere i want to buy shoes in the area.
So I walked up 16th street and went to Bod Manu.
I got to spend some time with P.aul Sto.ll which is always nice I haven't seen him in a few years. He inserted my new plugs for me and actually remembered me! For that I will give a link to BODY MANIPU:Lations, even though my buddy Hell hates their guts.
It was good for my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.
If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.
If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.
Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.
Cheers!
Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!