Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I walked out of work with Hell and there was a 14 sitting there, like they sometimes do.
I said to the driver, "are you waiting for your relief?" (it's a major place where they do that, stop and wait for the next driver to come and change shifts. Perfectly legitimate question)
He didn't look at me just dropped his head and looked at his lap and shook his head from side to side in an "I can't believe this dumb bitch just asked me that" way.
So i said, "will this bus be moving soon?"
Then he looked at me and said, "Well, you ain't on it, you must not want it", slammed the doors and drove away.

!

I reported him.

Tonight after work, it was the same driver, same bus, same bus stop. I just got on and didn't say anything to him.
I swear MUNI keeps getting worse and worse.

1 comment:

  1. i dont know what it is with big cities and bus drivers, they all act so crazy. here in SLC the bus drivers are all nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!