Egg has been yelling at my window for the past couple of nights.
Tonight i decided to answer.
I haven't talked to him in weeks, no phone, when i see him on the street, i just keep walking, i give him the brush.
Tonight when he yelled, i decided not to hide but to just ask him "what do you want"
He wanted me to come out and nothing less would do. He could not say what he wanted out loud.
Then I said, "Why don't you call me?"
No change, just come out, now.
"Do you have any of the money you owe me?"
"No, but I'm gonna get some-"
"When you get some come back and then i'll come down."
"But, Coney-"
I gave him a nice view of my middle finger out the window.
He said, "oh, Coney, don't do that."
I moved everything so that if a rock comes through my window and hits me in the head I won't hit my head on anything when i fall off the bed.
I should be OK.
A Plant Based, Vegan Food Blog. Recipes, Truth, Sarcasm and Anti-establishment, DIY, Off the Grid Health & Beauty Tips, Hints, Reviews & Giveaways
Pages
▼
Thursday, January 18, 2007
4 comments:
Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.
If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.
If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.
Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.
Cheers!
Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!
One time someone just randomly threw a rock through my window and it landed on the pillow where my cat usually slept. I was so upset. Glad to hear from you today. I've been worried I hadn't seen any posts from you in a long time. Happy new year!!!
ReplyDeleteHard Boiled Egg Barnes loves money more than men.
ReplyDeleteBut does anyone know her terrible secret of driving down children?
Oh my that makes me chuckle. The moving things so you don't hit your head part. Instead of blocking rocks. Too funny. Who the hell is anonymous there. sheesh. yeah right. perhaps she loves men who don't suck her money off her. Just maybe?? And perhaps the men love to suck money off her rather than loving her? Glad to see you online. hugs
ReplyDeleteI hope anonymous gets her head out of her ass before it's too late. And if anonymous is who i think it is, I hope you die soon. Have a nice day, bitch.
ReplyDelete