Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2006

Vitasoy Holly Nog
My initial response:
Yummy.

If you know me, you know I love eggnog. I like it hot, I like it cold, I like it with rum, in coffee, over cereal, for making french toast and basically drinking by the jug if I get the chance while it's in season.
Oh, lord it is so good and rich and fattening.

Today I saw Vitasoy Holly Nog and grabbed one for $2.99.

It's thin. Good flavor. If you were expecting eggnog, you would be disappointed. If this was the only thing standing between you and enjoying eggnog, I say take it.
It's good cold, good hot, good with rum and good in coffee.
It's vegan with no gluten.
If you miss eggnog like I do, it's worth a shot.
I don't think you could make french toast with it.

ed note: I can't remember who complained about this being in the recipes section, but it is out now, thanks, we love constructive input :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!