Pages

Monday, November 20, 2006

if you have ever wondered what it looked like driving over the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco this is your three minute opportunity to find out.

5 comments:

  1. wow, I'm kind of amazed they didn't grab that out of your hands at the (toll booth?), in case you're a terrorist documenting it to blow it up. One never knows. I got all kinds of shit for taking photos of my mom in the airport. sheesh. Well, that was interesting. I have only ever been UNDER the bridge (tour boat that goes under, and around alcatraz). cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving JJ. I hope you have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks JJ. That was a real trip down memory lane for me. Haven't been over the GG Bridge in probably 10 years. I filmed it too once when my Dad was driving. Its so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang..those are some DURRABLE BATTERIES woman!


    999

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love driving videos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!