Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

What is a Girl to Do?
















I guess this is my temporary digs until I figure out what is going wrong with blogger. I did the blogger/google merge and now I can log in but all I can do after that is take a tour or make new blog. Hm. I should have tried making it with my regular name. Maybe I will try that later.
I cannot find a link for to email a help request.
Someone please help me!!

Either way, the problem is, I am, as always, so, so lazy.
I would update at diaryland but I've gotten spoiled on the auto photo upload and the url inserter. their freeness.
These are things that make my camping experience just a little bit happier.

1 comment:

  1. I never saw this! haha, it is funny the photo showed up twice after you extol the virtues of the automatic photo thing. Anyways, cool bra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!