Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I imagined this conversation taking place on the bus today on the way home from work:

WOMAN ON CELL PHONE, LOUDLY: Mary? This is Janine! JANINE! JANINE! Yeah, how are ya? NO, JANINE! Yeah! HAHAHA! Oh, I'm fine... Yeah, I'm a little gassy. GASSY! GASSY!... I have GAS!...NO, I said GAS! NO, I THINK I'M GONNA FART, I'M GASSY, I HAVE GAS! oops, this must be my stop. HAHAHAHA! I SAID THIS MUST BE MY, oh, never mind.

Yeah, the woman behind me was having a loud conversation with about that ilk, but she was shouting "BREAD! BREAD!!! I HAVE TO BUY BREAD!!! I'M IN THE MISSION...ON A BUS...NO BREAD

Anyway.

I'm doing all right. Glad you could make it.
My old blogger is still there, but I can't log in to post.
I am going to send a tech support request tonight, I promise.
I don't want to put a bunch of effort into this in case I get the other one back. If that one is gone I will. Work on this one. Maybe.

I have no idea how work is going. It feels like everything is the same, mostly but people around me are saying dark things and I wish they would shut the fuck up ( If you are reading this, not you)


I really want a button front Henley from VS. Only $19. plus tax. and shipping. probably handling, too.
Also the hooded Henley. $29. In Light Heather Grey. Both. XL.

Art bought an Elvis collectible Action figure from us. That was good of him. Thanks Art! how you doing? How is Elvis?

I am going to put the notify list link up.
See ya later.

2 comments:

  1. sweetie pie, i appreciate the linkage, but, its http://acaldwell.diaryland.com, not artcaldwell!!! hehehehe!!! and my blogger linky is http://www.arthurc1958.blogspot.com! ta daaaa!!! and elvis is fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing if i get notified, so far, no good. blech. Hi art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!