- Clean 1-2 cups brown rice.
- Put the rice in a large jar or bowl and cover with water.
- Soak for 48 hours, rinsing every 6-12 hours.
- After soaking 48hrs, transfer rice to a sprouting jar with mesh lid for draining.
- Set at 45 degree angle so it can drain and rinse every 6-12 hours for 48 hrs. Keep it moist but not soaking.
- When you see little tails begin to sprout from the grains, they are ready to cook and eat.
Cook sprouted rice as you would normally cook rice. Steam or boil until tender and serve hot or cold.