time and date dot com is a great website if you are interest in time or dates in any way. I personally like to know when the sun is rising and setting and what phase the moon is in so it's a handy site and it's always open in my browser.
If you click on the link above, scroll down the page and you can calculate how many days it is until a certain date, find when you are 1 billion seconds old, or create a calendar for any year!
Today is Midsummer, longest day of the year and the sun will enter the tropic of Cancer.
Today the days start getting shorter and the nights longer.
I stopped smoking on Tue, 20 May 2008 14:30:00 GMT.
It has been 4 weeks, 2 days, 22 hours, 37 minutes and 40 seconds since I quit.
I have saved $139.24 by choosing not to smoke 618 cigarettes.
More importantly, I saved 0 weeks, 4 days 17 hours 27 minutes of my life!
YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD!
Not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? there
2. Your significant other? home
3. Your hair? grows
4. Your mother? absentia
5. Your father? unknown
6. Your favorite thing? shiny
7. Your dream last night? thirsty
8. Your favorite drink? tea
9. Your dream/goal? breathe
10. The room you're in? single
11. Your hobby? struggling
12. Your fear? lonely
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Erik
14. Where were you last night? asleep
15. What you're not? hungry
16. Muffins? no
17. One wish list item? healthy
18. Where you grew up? damp
19. The last thing you did? pee
20. What are you wearing? jammies
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? electronic
23. Your computer? toshiba
24. Your life? beginning
25. Your mood? saddish
26. Missing someone? yes
27. Your car? none
28. Something you're not wearing? catheter
29. Favorite store? none
30. Your summer? broken
31. Like someone? yes
32. Your favorite color? rainbow
33. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
34. Last time you cried? ditto