Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

a new entry I'm a little upset with Yahoo!'s Customer Service

wel, howdy. my laptop finnally gave up the ghost. it ran out of
memory. it started ok and connected to the internet just fine but
then wouldnt open web pages. so, i cancelled my dial up
account, and my home phone line. it turns out that my launchcast
radio was paid fort hrough that account so i lost that too. three
years i have been building that station, banning songs anda rtists
that i didnt like and searching anda dding ones i did like. now i
went to slacker.com and am usingt heir free service which seems
waaaaay better than the free service yahoo launchcast offers, i can
ban songs or artists and no commercials. the really sad part is now,
since having to change my username on yahoo, i cant access yahoo
answers. i keep sending in help forms but they keep telling me theyc
ant help and i should look in yahoo answers for help. mmm. a
runaround with a dash of irony. i can almost see the humor in it when
im not rolling my eyes. why dont you start cc t and start over in
answers, you ask? e


ok, I'm back. It's morning now and I am at work but not clocked in for a few more minutes. HA HA that full qwerty keyboard on my phone isn't so easy to work when I'm having a beer and typing mad.

After I canceled my ATT account (oh, god, it's all so complicated, I don't even want to think about it) I couldn't get at Yahoo!answers anymore. I could log in and see my account with my 7500 or so pts and my level five with 72% best answers (which is why I don't just get a new one, I worked damn hard for that level. Since March, I think) but I can't answer questions. When I try, it says "OOPS! That account has been used".

Well, duh. Yeah, by me, ya dumbasses.
Yahoo help tells me "call SBCglobal, its their problem". SBC AND ATT tell me "that's ridiculous, it's Yahoo's mess and they should clean it up".
I'm sure it's just a button that needs to be pushed so my new FREE user name merges completely with my old PAID user name, which is of course, onewetleg.
Blah.
Double blah.
I have sent in at least 4 help requests and they tell me "go to yahoo answers! you can find all the answers to your problems there!"
I call Shenanigans.
Yahoo, darn it, I was a paying customer for what, 5 years? I paid you faithfully all those years and never caused a problem or asked for anything. Even when people around me were complaining about you, I never did. You were perfect.
I wish you weren't so bad to break up with.

3 comments:

  1. you didnt lose launchcast. you can access it thru any computer. whats the dealie with changing your yahoo username? i dont quite understand what you need help with in yahoo! im off duty today(wednesday) and tomorrow (thursday) try to talk to me in google chat, or, goto http://webmessenger.yahoo.com and get on yahoo messenger thata way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to leave 2 in a row.. its Lady Vaduva from dland.. haha! just in case its been that long! hahahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. w0w that's totally messed up! I finally got semi caught up on ya deary! Sorry I know I haven't been around too much.. life's been messy.. but just thought I'd stop by.. missed reading you so much! hope all is swell!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!