Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eclipse

I set my alarm for 2am so I could go to the park and watch the eclipse.
Total eclipse of the moon. They said we got really good views of it here on the west coast and I must say, I agree.

When I was walking back an hour or so later, I saw a pile of beans and fruit and candles, obviously an offering or sacrifice of some kind. Some people take the eclipse very seriously.

This morning at 6:30 I was back out on the street again waiting for a bus. I walked across the street to see what was new in the antique shop window and then I went to cross at the light and get back to my bus stop.
As I was passing the place where the pile of beans and fruit and candles was I saw a dark shape. All the beans and stuff were gone.
I looked and it was the head of a goat.

A real live dead goat head.

I took photos. If you want to see them, email me or leave a comment or call me or whatever.


Today I bought a medicine cabinet with a big mirror on it and a glass jar to make tea in.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!