Pages

Monday, July 9, 2007

I've been feeling so tired lately.

For a couple of months I've been sleeping all night and waking up tired.

Today in the shower I thought to myself, maybe you're depressed, JJ

I feel irritable, insecure and on the verge of tears a lot.

Which is how I feel when I'm very tired.

But there really isn't any reason why I should be tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...maybe you are depressed. If you're feeling shitty and there's really no reason, it's usually depression. Tired=no motivation=depression. At least that's how it goes for me. I'm like, "My life is fine. I just got married. Everything should be peachy keen." Right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!