Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006





No one cares what you had for lunch.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, but I DO care. HAHAHA! I see you're scanner-happy, too! I had spaghetti and chicken for lunch. Mmmm yummy! I wouldn't dare put THAT on the scanner though.

    Hey, I added the vines to my drawin'. Tell me watcha think of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno..healthy or not..that pesto salad seems like it is growing other kind of species in it already..bleh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, very intellestinkt! According to the FDA, there is no difference ni milk from what-treated cows and non-what treated cows? Frightening. I didn't know that "peach fruit" needed an ingredients list. the pasta pesto salad has no ingredients? Sounds good though. Pumpkin super protein. No idea what that tastes like. But all in all very intellestinkt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!