I got the new Victoria's Secret catalog, so that has been keeping me pretty busy. I've decided that if I don't get a polka-dot bra I just may not be able to go on living.
A Body by Victoria Secret Embrace Demi would be perfect. 38C, please. Matching panties wouldn't hurt at all.
I've taken out my tongue piercing. I put a smaller barbell in the hole but it slips in and out and spent most of the day today in my pocket.
It started bothering me a while ago. Friday night it was burning like there was some pepper in the hole or something so I pulled it out. The big one. It was a 2 gauge, almost.
7 years with a stud in my tongue.
It feels strange having it gone. Erik caught me with my tongue stuck out, feeling the empty space.
I can't get over being able to run my tongue over my teeth without the clicking. It's cool.
Over ten years with the stretched ears, those are gone now. I took them out a couple of months ago. The holes have shrunk up to almost nothing. I should get a photo. Not that easy to get a good, clear shot of the side of my own head, somehow.
I think they are about down to a nice, respectable 0 gauge. I would like to go get them sized and buy some nice, respectable plugs for them.
The 0 double flare is still stuck in my septum. It's been there for three years and I can't get it out.
absolutely insane.
I'm tired now.
Still sick but not feverish and dizzy anymore.
Clippy, I can't find your email address for some reason.
A Plant Based, Vegan Food Blog. Recipes, Truth, Sarcasm and Anti-establishment, DIY, Off the Grid Health & Beauty Tips, Hints, Reviews & Giveaways
Pages
▼
Monday, November 13, 2006
3 comments:
Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.
If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.
If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.
Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.
Cheers!
Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!
oooh spotty panties! That just doesn't sound right! The bra is nice. Is it a racerback like the ones you bought on ebay?
ReplyDeleteHmmm. My triangle only lasted less than a year, and it was nice to have gone. The ear plug has been the same forever, and is a nice small size. The circular barbells in the other ear are always smelly, but not infected. Sorry bout your septum thingie. dang. How do you get that out? Cut it with a blowtorch?? Take off your nose?? eek.
But I bet the tongue thing feels cool now. Like getting a fresh shave "down there" hah!
OK, gotta go now! hey!! I finally went from 0% to 100% positive feedback on blogger wench7777 cuz I finally BOUGHT something! tah!
no nonno!!! On EBAY not blogger! silly me!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Me here! I can't imagine the ears now. Gotta see for myself, eh?
ReplyDeleteDunno what to do 'bout the nose...mineral spirits?
Gonna email you now!