Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

I don't know if you have heard or not, but Kate Spade sold out to Neiman-Marcus
No? Well, now you know.
I'm not judging. I don't care, really. I don't collect her. I know that they are heavily um, reproduced illegally. I know (IMO, I should say) that the overall quality of the line has gone downhill in the recent past. When I get a real one, I know they sell pretty good if they are in good shape and clean. I'm really interested to see what happens with the line of purses. I've always liked them. It will be interesting to see who gets the name or what will happen in the future.

I had a dream last night, very detailed and colorful, that ks started designing for Coach. Probably the fever, the news being on when I was sleeping and all the reading I did the last two days about Bonnie Cashin.

I could see them like it was on a website or a catalog, just photos, I couldn't touch them. I can only remember one, a white leather backpack with thick straps. And I remember the stamp! Of course I remember the label. The label is the best part!
maybe I could draw it sometime.
I worked half a day today.
Still full of snot. It hurts when I cough. I have a headache, my ears are still earachey, but this morning I put a drop of oil in each one and that helped. I should do that again. I still can't hear. It's like a sinus infection. I wonder if it has to do with my tooth being pulled.
I noticed after two weeks on the antibiotics, my skin cleared up. like flawless. It's getting back to normal now. It's been about 4 weeks since the tooth got pulled and the antib prescription ran out. I took them all even though they made me sick. Now my face is breaking out like it always did and I have a sinus infection. Any connection? I don't know.

I know nobody knows I'm here. I don't have the energy for self-promotion anymore.
If you are reading this, nice to see you!
I've got to get some links up here. I'm sure there is an easy way, I just have to finger it out.
later.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I really like kate spade's designs, so wherever her actual designs go (can I wish for a line at Target?) I will be interested. She designs shoes with as much retro whimsy as the Duke of retro whimsy Isaac Mizrahi. I like to think of her as a cross between Isaac and Cynthia Rowley both who make dresses I love and have designed for Target. So can it be any wonder that even if I don't work for Target anymore I still want to shop there? Of course not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe another trip to the doc is in order? i know nothing of purses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awright! I have found you again! I shall change the address on my link. Woowoo!

    And lovely self portraits, by the way. You look lovely at forty... And your hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here! I'm reading!

    I hope you're feeling much better by now. Try ear candles too-that'll help you out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for commenting!
Your lovely words are appreciated.

If you are new here, please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can get automatic updates.

If you ask a question in this comment form, please subscribe to follow up comments so I can get your answer to you most promptly.

Kind words will be posted, unkind will be deleted. Simple.

Cheers!

Warning! All comments which contain URLs and are clearly just spam to generate a link back to the URL will be deleted on sight. Don't bother wasting your time!